- Mezi Mosty 436
530 03 Pardubice
- 50°02'17.4"N 15°46'33"E
The first reference of the mill dates back to 1586, a new mill was built later on, which was the property of the Winternitz brotehrs. The mill buildings and silos are registered national technical listed buildings. The complex belongs to the top ten largest facilities of its type in the CR.
Does not compliesDoes not complies