Zdechovice - chateau

  • park
  • niche chapel
  • chapel
  • chateau
Zdechovice - chateau
Zdechovice - chateau
Zdechovice - chateau

Zdechovice - chateau

Location:
Kladruby nad Labem
Address:
Zdechovice 96
533 11 Zdechovice
GPS:
50°00'29.4"N 15°28'54"E
Contacts:
+420 466 936 101
+420 606 660 236
obec@zdechovice.cz
http://www.zdechovice.cz/cs/navstevnik/z-historie-obce-zdechovice/zdechovicky-zamek

The fortress was first mentioned in the mid-14th century; later, as a wooden chateau, the structure burned to the ground in 1803. Under ownership by the Žerotín family a Renaissance chateau was built in the second half of the 16th century; the structure underwent Baroque reconstruction in the second half of the 18th century and received additional modifications in later years. The chateau included a park, part English and part French, which was destroyed by the engineer regiment of the Soviet Army while stationed here in the 1970's and 1980's.

Barrier-free:
  Does not complies
  Does not complies
Information is retrieved from the portal www.vychodni-cechy.info using the CZeCOT database.